A Practical Application of CME/CPD Program Compliance
Karen Kaminskas, MS Ed, Certified Healthcare CPD Professional
Foresight Learning’s “A Practical Application of CME/CPD Program Compliance” is an online enduring course which offers interactive, case-based knowledge, skill and strategy building exercises and lessons, helping you and your team improve your CME/CPD Program compliance.
Course modules begin with the important building blocks of CPD terminology and the historical and structural oversight of continuing medical education. Next, learners engage in interactive case-based learning and application regarding the major standards and guidelines for providing accredited activities for ACCME or other CPD credit systems.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the value of accredited CME in the lifelong learning spectrum of the physician (and their healthcare team) in support of improved care, health, and wellness of patients.
- Identify the organizations that are affiliated with ACCME Accreditation.
- Define key foundational vocabulary terms commonly used in accredited CME.
- Recognize the importance and purpose of the ACCME Criteria 1 through 13
- Determine which Criteria describe ‘program-level’ compliance versus ‘activity-level’ compliance
- Utilize a branching case-study, follow typical rapid activity planning in compliance with ACCME Criteria 1-13, and credit/designation statements
ACCME is a registered trademark of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education and is being fairly used herein to provide information about the accreditation process for CME providers. Foresight Learning is not affiliated with or endorsed by the ACCME.
After selecting ADD TO CART, complete your purchase by clicking the CART icon at the top right. To best experience this educational content as intended by the course developers, we recommend using either desktop or laptop computers.