Faculty Dr. Donald Voltz
Go Back to Work COVID-19 boasts 11 lessons along with 11 videos and engaging interactions within the course.
- Focus 1: Prepare & Preserve Healthcare System
- Focus 2: Understand & Rapidly Disseminate Disease Management
- Focus 3: Establish & Demonstrate Trust at all levels
- Focus 4: Avoid Antagonism & Establish Collaboration between countries
- Focus 5: Research & Validate Prevention, Containment, Interventions, Treatments & Rehabilitation
- Focus 6: Control Panic, Social, Financial and Ensuing Stressors. Uncover System vulnerabilities, needs, and adaptations
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Medical Academy and Ala Carte CME. Medical Academy is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.