Donald M. Voltz,
The objectives of this course are:
- Know the viral details of the Coronavirus.
- Describe the Coronavirus life-cycle.
- Explain the viral infection and physiology of Coronavirus.
- Define the viral transmission types of Coronavirus.
- Summarize the Coronavirus transmission and human disease course.
- Recognize viral decontamination for Coronavirus.
- Illustrate the ACE-2 receptor physiology.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Medical Academy and Ala Carte CME. Medical Academy is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians